North Staffordshire Combined NHS Trust provide a number of Mental Health Services.
The Crisis Care Centre is open 24/7 and offers an all-age mental health support service. We provide:
- A single point of contact for all Mental Health Crisis for individuals of all ages.
- A prompt and expert triage/ assessment of needs.
- A multi-disciplinary team approach.
- Advice and support to service users, families and carers.
- Provide a culturally competent service, including ready access to interpreter services for minority languages and British Sign language.
- A detailed understanding of the local population, its mental health needs and priorities, whilst providing a service that is sensitive to this and diversion and inclusion needs.
- Provide support and advice to primary care through collaborative working.
- Report the findings of assessments to referrers and other significant individuals in order to facilitate best care.
Combined Wellbeing service provides a variety of other services for adults and young people – more information here.