News: Free Top-up/Pay as you go Mobile Phone Sim Card Support – The National Databank
From: Saltbox - Money Matters
As part of the Money Matters Digital Financial Inclusion service, Clients in Stoke on Trent can get additional support with a pay-as-you-go sim card for up to 6 months. The sim is only for clients who use pay-as-go. Clients in a contract with their provider do not qualify.
We have three types of sim cards to issue as follows:
- Vodafone: Unlimited UK calls and texts 20 GB Data
- O2: Unlimited UK call minutes and texts 20GB Data
- Three: 24 GB Data only
Clients who are with any provider can be assisted. If the client is with another mobile provider, we can help them port their phone number to the new provider and assist with unlocking devices where possible.
The sim cards can only be issued by Colin Ayres & Sarah Jane Colclough at the digital drop-ins. As always, there are financial hardship checks and support criteria for the client to qualify for the sim card.
Digital Financial Inclusion drop-in’s can be found at the following times and locations:
- Wednesdays 9 – 11 am Saltbox, The Lounge, Gitana Street, Hanley
- Thursdays 10 – 12 pm Temple Street Methodist Church, Fenton
- Fridays 4:30 – 6:30 pm Tunstall Methodist Church, Tunstall