Vaccinations and Boosters
Book or manage a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination online.
You can book these online:
1st and 2nd doses for anyone aged 5 years old and over, who turned 5 on or before 31 August 2022
1st and 2nd doses for anyone aged 5 years old and over who is at high risk from COVID-19, or who has (or lives with someone who has) a weakened immune system
additional primary doses for anyone aged 5 years old and over who has (or lives with someone who has) a severely weakened immune system
1st booster for anyone aged 16 years old and over, plus at-risk children aged 12 to 15 years old
a seasonal booster (autumn booster) for some people, including people over 50 and some who are at higher risk.
You can book a flu vaccine online if you’re registered with a GP surgery in England. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
People aged 50 and over
If you’re aged 50 years old or over, you can book a free flu vaccine online.
People aged 18 to 49
If you’re aged 18 to 49 years old, you can book a free flu vaccine online if you:
- have a serious long-term health condition
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get a severe infection (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant, or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- are a social care worker (if you cannot get a flu vaccine through your employer)